And very nearly summer... It was very warm up here today.
Just a pic of the flower cookies I made from the leftover cookie dough I had with the "Baby Teeth" cookies. I used the Christmas wreath cookie cutter and made a daisy pattern with the frosting that came in the kit. I had to transport these, so I dried the frosting for a few minutes on the cookies in an oven on the lowest temperature setting with the door open a crack for 15 minutes or so... Worked really well, since the frosting that came in the kit was a little more like cake frosting than the pure sugar frosting I had made myself.
Now go get some sun, run around and burn off those cookies!